eBay

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      Here's another Google Alert find.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120095118907&fromMakeTrack=true

      Can anyone tell me who is/was involved with this place?

      Wayne
    • Pete Duesterbeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        Hi Wayne.....
        That business was MICHAEL DUESTERBECK's....Merle's son.  Mike is my cousin.
        Best regards,

        Pete

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
          OK, Thanks Pete.

          This was before he started making great chicken salad at the country club?

          I think I'll bid on the eBay thing. One doesn't see stuff like this
          very often.

          Wayne