Another Duesterbeck

  • carlsonw@charter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi Wayne,
      I am Marcia Sue Duesterbeck {Carlson} I live in Delavan Wis. and am from the family of Merle and Eveyln. There are six siblings in my family. Bernie, Janice, Mike, Mary Kay, Myself and Dan Duesterbeck. We all live all over. What kind of informations do you need? My sister Mary Kay has quite a bit of information. I do know that the Schmaling link with the Duesterbecks have done quite a search in the past as I have seen the family tree they have done. My email is Carlsonw@.... My phone is 262 728 3760 I live at 333 Bradley Ave. Delavan Wisc. Let me know what info you need? Good luck and thanks for sharing Marcia
    • Wayne Duesterbeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2009
        A search of the White Pages turned up another Duesterbeck.

        Juanita B. Duesterbeck, age 56 living in Ash;and, TN.

        Does anyone know anything about her?

        Regards,

        Wayne