A Possibility

  • Wayne Duesterbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      OK, so nobody is claiming Brutus as a relative, so let's move on to
      another possible relative.

      Here's what I turned up in a search tonight. Lydia lives in Hanover,
      which has not yielded a relative yet. Most of the Düsterbecks there
      came from the Danzig area. (same with the Canadian Düsterbecks) I
      thought it was worth a try so I e-mailed her.

      It would be really great if we could connect with a relative back in
      the Old Country. If all of us would do an occasional search for
      Düsterbeck on our search engine, we just might make contact. (The
      umlauted "u" can be had by holding down the alt key whilst typing
      0252 in the number pad) Give it a shot. If you don't want to make
      contact, send their address to me.

      I'm still trying to get in touch with the "Gentle Giant" I'm betting
      that he's one of us.

      The link:

      http://www.kbp-hamburg.de/kbp/text/duesterbeck.htm

      Later!