99Re: Vera Duesterbeck

  • Peter Duesterbeck
    Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Wayne... Don & Vera were living on their farm homestead east of
      Waupaca on Hwy 54. When my Dad (Norman) was alive, we paid a visit or
      two to them (since he & Dad were 2nd cousins). From what I recall, Don
      and Dad saw quite a bit of each other when they were youngters.

      I don't know the fate of Don, but it's evident that Vera is still very
      much alive.

      Hope this helps....
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      Peter Duesterbeck

      --- In Duesterbecks@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Duesterbeck"
      <drums1945@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > I found this link to the Stevens Point newspaper in today's Google
      Alert.

      > http://www.stevenspointjournal.com/article/20090101/SPJ10/901010340
      >
      > Vera married Uncle Herman Duesterbeck's only son Donald. Has anyone
      > heard from her or Donald? They came to almost every reunion, but alas,
      > there are no more reunions.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic