101Update

  • duester45
    Sep 21, 2009
      Hello!

      I have updated a few things here:

      Under Files: Other Düsterbecks/Discoveries 18 Sept., are some new findings from census records in other states.
      Maps: there is a map of Germany showing where Düsterbeck birth records have been found.
      The Descendants of Christian Düsterbeck has been updated. Everyone should look for their family group and supply as much missing information as possible. There is a downloadable Family Group chart that you can fill out & e-mail to me.

      Also, there are two databases for unconnected possible family members both Düsterbeck and Grassnickel.

      I have scared up some more Duesterbecks/Düsterbecks on Facebook and will shortly invite them to join our little group. Many of them are probably close relatives of yours, but some are from Canada and a few from Germany.

      You should have noticed that the group information has changed to include all Duesterbecks regardless of spelling or current residence. I think this will be the best way to trace the family back in time.

      Wayne
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic