Census Data for the UK - mostly where there were NO Driscolls

  • mumismymiddlename
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      here's some census data I would like to share

      No DRISCOLL/O'DRISCOLL or anything close in West Ham Stratford
      census 1861

      West Ham Plaistow 1861
      Mary DRISCOLL 24 House Servant born Limehouse Middlesex
      Visitor of Joseph and Mary A HARVEY 4 Cambridge Terrace West Ham
      Essex
      RG9/1059 121

      Romford, Dagenham and Hornchurch 1861
      Thomas DRISCOLL 13 Brewery Labourer born England
      boarding with 14 other 13 and 14 year old boys in Essex Building
      Romford
      Essex RG9/ 1068 45

      1851 Lexden None
      1851 Halstead None