Looking for any info on the following Driskel family

  • Christine L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      Daniel D. Driskel b. c1810 OH or PA. He m. Elizabeth Driskel b. 1819
      OH. Elizabeth's parents were Pheonix Driskel & Catherine Rambo. I do
      not know anything else about Daniel. Elizabeth & Daniel were
      probably cousins of some sort, but don't really know. Daniel &
      Elizabeth were m. 01 Jun 1837 Cass Co. MI and had 7 children:
      Sarah Jane Driskel
      Martin V. Driskel
      Noah Driskel m. Gertrude Traverse
      James Freelon Driskel
      Mary R. Driskel
      Oscar Driskel
      Josephine Driskel

      This is all the info I have on this family. Any help will be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you. Christine heritagequest@...
    • NuTreeDigr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
        In a message dated 3/27/04 2:17:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, heritagequest@... writes:
        Daniel D. Driskel b. c1810 OH or PA. He m. Elizabeth Driskel b. 1819
        OH. Elizabeth's parents were Pheonix Driskel & Catherine Rambo. I do
        not know anything else about Daniel. Elizabeth & Daniel were
        probably cousins of some sort, but don't really know. Daniel &
        Elizabeth were m. 01 Jun 1837 Cass Co. MI and had 7 children:
        Sarah Jane Driskel
        Martin V. Driskel
        Noah Driskel m. Gertrude Traverse
        James Freelon Driskel
        Mary R. Driskel
        Oscar Driskel
        Josephine Driskel
        Hi Christine,

        This is my line....well, actually my hubby's.  Oscar Perry Driskel was his uhm....great or great great Grandpa.  Anyway, I can give you quite a bit of info if you would like....just give me an email.  Take care,
        Becky Lynn Driskel