Driscoll's of Australia - update

  • John O'Driscoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      O'Driscoll Clan

      G'day everyone,

      I've recently updated the Driscoll's of Australia web site to include "Driscoll's at war".   The listing includes all the Driscoll's and O'Driscoll's who served for Australia in the Boer War and World War One.
      Maybe one of your ancestors is listed here! Check it out!

      Regards,

      John O'Driscoll

      WTWT Human Resource Consultants Pty. Ltd.
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/ (business)
      ACN 073 271 217
      ABN 22 073 271 217
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/DoA/ (Driscoll's of Australia)
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/Family/ (Personal Genealogy)

      ------------------------------- Disclaimer -------------------------------
      NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and
      privileged information or copyright works.  It is intended for the exclusive
      use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, you may not
      copy, store or deliver this message and any attachment to anyone or act in
      reliance on it in any way.  If you have received this message in error,
      please contact the sender by reply email and delete this message
      immediately.  Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses
      and defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
      attachments.

      ---