Driscoll's of Australia - Update

  • John O'Driscoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      O'Driscoll Clan

      Hi to all,

      This is just a note to advise that the Driscoll's of Australia web site has been up dated.   We now have a listing of all O'Driscoll's, Driscoll's, Driscol's, and Driskel's currently in the white pages for all of Australia.   The menu link is "Driscoll's Today".   There is nearly a thousand of us, and I guess it's time to consider forming an official branch of the O'Driscoll Clan in Australia.   I intend to work on this over the coming months, and when I have formulated a proposal, I will let you know.

      Regards,

      John O'Driscoll

      WTWT Human Resource Consultants Pty. Ltd.
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/ (business)
      ACN 073 271 217
      ABN 22 073 271 217
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/DoA/ (Driscoll's of Australia)
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/wjod/Family/ (Personal Genealogy)

      ------------------------------- Disclaimer -------------------------------
      NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and
      privileged information or copyright works.  It is intended for the exclusive
      use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, you may not
      copy, store or deliver this message and any attachment to anyone or act in
      reliance on it in any way.  If you have received this message in error,
      please contact the sender by reply email and delete this message
      immediately.  Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses
      and defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
      attachments.

      ---