Michelle O' Driscoll

  • Shel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
      I am trying to re-establish contact with my old friend Michelle O'
      Driscoll.
      Her family are from Dunmanway and Glengarrif in West Cork.
      Michelle lived in Rathfarnham, Dublin, Ireland as a young girl and
      went to Clonakilty in West Cork to Boarding school and later St Louis
      Covent in Rathmines Dublin.
      She is now 37.
      I believe she is now living in the U.S, possibly in NY.
      If anyone has any information or know's her wherabouts please as her
      to email me at this address.
      Many thanks in advance,
      Sheila Carney

      s_carney@...
    • NuTreeDigr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
        Sorry Sheila, I can't help you.  But best of luck in your search, I hope you
        find Michelle.

        Becky Lynn Driskel