DRISCOLL U.E.LOYALISTS TO CANADA

  • susan48495558@icqmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8 4:21 PM
      Researching: Daniel and Ellen Driscoll landed in U.S. then to
      Canada. their children (5) William m. Anne dowling (kilkenny<
      ireland, 1 son Daniel M. Maria Dixon....Cornelious M. Margaret (11
      children)...Ellen M. ?McCloskey... Eliza M. Thomas Barnes on boat
      from U.K. 1st daughter Amanda M. Joseph Bishop of Crysler Ontario or
      Inkerman???)(my grandparents)...and Johanna m. ?Locke (2 children,
      Joseph and Liddie) ...I have more information if this sound at all
      familiar :)
    • Jennifer Smolinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9 4:45 AM
        The Driscolls of my family began with Mary Horrigan
        and John Driscoll coming from Ireland to US (Their
        Daughter, Ellen was born here and married William
        Lenney). I do not believe any of them ever lived in
        Canada.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/