Fwd: Can anyone help w/ these DRISCOLL'S

  • I2LUVLUCY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2000
      Subj: Re: Welcome to Driscoll
      Date: 2/8/00 10:55:46 PM Eastern Standard Time
      From: doziers@... (DeAnne Dozier)
      To: Driscoll-owner@onelist.com

      My great grandfather was JEREMIAH FRANCES DRISCOLL born in Boston, MA Jan
      1868, married JOHANNA McCARTHY born in Boston, MA May 1872. There children
      (all born in Boston) were CECILIA MAY b. Jun 1894; JOHN F. born Dec 1895;
      TIMOTHY J. born May 1897; WILLIAM born Mar 1898 and KATHERINE b. abt. 1900.
      Johanna died abt. 1903 and Jeremiah died abt. 1942 both in Boston. My
      grandmother, CECILIA MAY DRISCOLL married GEORGE R. LYNCH in 1920 and came to
      Long Beach California abt. 1922. She died in Victorville, CA July 1989.
    • NuTreeDigr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2000
        Sorry, this is not my line.