New to the list

  • hlm_lds@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 1999
      Hi all, I'm new to the list thanks to Cindy, I to have family tie's to
      the same John Driscoll as Cindy that lived in Va and moved to Md then back
      to Ronoake Va some times in the 1890's I think?

      I have been told that his father was also John and his mother a Wingfield??
      haven't been able to find marriages on either john's.
      Harold
    • billd53(BillDuprey)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 1999
          Hi there, does anyone out there have any info on Tilday Milled Driscoll that
          married James M. King. They had a daughter by the name of Eliza King. I do
          know that Tilday was born in 1853, but I don't know where, I sure would
          appreciate any info that anyone could give me, Thank-you, Mary