Driscoll data

  • i2luvlucy@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 1999
      Hello All,
      Hope you all have been enjoying the summer! This is not the best time of year for doing genealogy research...especially if you have children.
      If you haven't already, please take just a few moments and post your Driscoll/Driskell (any var.) data to the list.
      We have some new members and I'm sure they would enjoy seeing the varied info.
      Peace & Light,
      Cindy Hall Driscoll
      List Owner