The Tuning - Updated information

  • grailldy40
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hi all: I learned something new today from a light being (being channeled by Mikki Wedel) at http://www.spirittalker.com (You have to become a member to see the other videos ) it's free to join.

      According to Alex, the previous tuning caused Mars to lose its atmosphere, and it is the truth behind the allegoical bible story of Noah and the Ark, as well as the Gilgamesh story from Sumeria.

      If this is true and we follow the dots, its the exact same scenario as what is happening now - Alex didn't allude to that, but he's been talking about the 'tuning' coming for years, and because of this correlation to the story of Noah's Ark, I was able to put the puzzle together and make it make sense. At least it makes sense to myself.

      So take a look at what I wrote and see if it makes sense for you too.

      http://www.greatdreams.com/tuning.htm

      This is our future.

      Dee Finney