A Few Notes From The Owners

  • ROCHELLE FOSTER
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2008
      Hello Members
      Just a few notes from your owners and moderators.. .
      As some of you have noticed some of the groups are slow, most of them are new and we are waiting for members in some
      of them..Pleae feel free to invite your family and friends to check out our web pages at both sites..After the first
      of the year we will get back to posting inofrmation in our special groups..We have 1 owner in the process of moving
      and 1 of our moderators recrouperating from a fall and a car wreck, so that just leaves 1 owner and the moderator of the
      swaps to approve posts..Please bear with us during this time..
      A few  have made comments about the groups being only for sale items...Yes for sales are allowed and so is free
      offers, bartering and trading..Please don't be put off or leave because of the for sale posts...If the volumne of email
      is hard for you to handle we suggest you set your email to daily digest..We are here for everyone...Please feel
      free to post any questions or suggestions on the groups, we are open to all suggestions and ideas..

      Lastly we want to wish everyone a SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON..