Lookinf d foe someone to draw in a kids book

  • javondacsmith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hi i am Javonda i have jest published a bookof photos about Bill monroe
      i am writting a chirldrens book and will need someone to do the
      pictures in it . plase if someone can help i wont to publish it in
      early 2009 thank you.
    • outlawcandy woman

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
          --I live in mobile Ala the book will have 45 pages black and white if
          all goes will i will be doing 2 more with the same page count. The
          book is a music and history book there are going to be drawings from
          log cabins to mules and people to. can't pay much but am willing to
          give a few copys of the book and it WILL be published and i wll give
          info if the artest wonts me to so others can reach you thank you my
          email is javondacsmith@...
          - In
          Your_Local_Drawing_or_Sketching_Group_@yahoogroups.com, "outlawcandy