Can anyone here tell me which transformers, T4, T5, T6, or T7 are what colors? My transformers have no color coding. I measured the slugs to the top of firstname.lastname@example.org
Doug I have “some” of the nice perforated aluminum that I use for the covers over the board on the AC-3 supply. I have considered in past just making someelespe
Steve - Look at the signal level on Pin 8 of V9. Compare the single tone from V9a in TUNE to whistle level with MIC. You should see about 100 Vp-p @ ~8-900 Hzk4oah
Of course, since you're reading this, you probably already know the value of Drake radios. Here you will hopefully find any help you might need, as well as find others who share the enjoyment of these Radios, and using them in our hobby of Ham radio.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 1, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.