I am selling my Complete Drake Station. I have the MS-4 Speaker, AC-4 Power supply, MN-2000 Matching Network, W-4 Wattmeter and a Drake TR-4 Transceiver. Allkc6cnn
Thanks all. I'm going to put this aside for a week or so until I can order Garey's CD. I'm a bit frustrated, I guess I lack the trouble shooting experience.jeffrey_welsh
From DRAKEMODv6 by VE3EFJ, pp. 72-73: The MRF237 may also be used as replacements for the SRF2331. These transistors are somewhat unique - the case is thenu0c
Of course, since you're reading this, you probably already know the value of Drake radios. Here you will hopefully find any help you might need, as well as find others who share the enjoyment of these Radios, and using them in our hobby of Ham radio.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jun 1, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.