O.T. - Plastar comments?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I recieved a new-to-me Palstar 1500cv for Christmas. So far, I really like it over my other tuners(dentron,nye, homebrew,ect.). And no, sad to say, I do not have a Drake tuner. It is made in the US, which is a Big plus as far as I'm concerned, and the quality seems pretty good.
      Any one here using a palstar that can offer a comparison to the Drake tuners? or any comments on them and there use?
      Thanks,
      Don
      AD7LL