Trim Ring

  • wintersolem
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      There used to be a trim ring available for TR-3, T-4X, and R-4A series
      equipment that indicated the sideband offset frequency. It looked like
      a ring that wasn't quite complete, but ended in a pair of prongs that
      indicated the offset. I had one on my TR-3 and am looking for
      another. Does anyone know of a source for these rings?

      Thanks!

      Mark Wintersole
      WB5NMZ
      Montgomery AL