Re: Drake T-4XB Connections to Heathkit SB-220

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Thanks for your response, Garey.

      I like your idea of an external keying circuit. I think I will head that direction.

      Yes - I do have a scope on the output of the linear to spot check modulation - usually after a QSY to a different band.

      I subscribe to the theory of not pushing everything to the limit, since a few watts less seldom makes any difference on the other end. I used the linear when I was in Ecuador to help with third-party phone patches, but now-a-days state-side I just rag-chew with other hams. But I would like to have it available in case I want to use it with the Drake twins.

      Thanks again for your help.

      73,

      John
      WB0RXL