Drake Microphone Jacks and original Drake Manuals FS

  • Ken Simpson, W8EK
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      For Sale:

      I found a couple of 0.206 inch chassis mount jacks,
      similar to what is used in the Drake gear for a microphone
      jack.

      Both of these appear to be unused, never soldered to. One
      is labeled JJ-033 and the other SCA-2B. They are 2 conductors,
      plus the ground. $5 each

      Original Drake Manuals for sale:

      Drake TR-33 C transceiver
      Instruction manual for the 2 meter rig.
      It even includes a warranty card, welcome letter,
      and 1978 spare parts price list.
      Close to new condition. $10

      Drake AA-10 power amplifier
      Instruction manual for the 2 meter amp.
      Close to new condition. $6

      Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

      Thanks.

      73,

      Ken, W8EK

      Ken Simpson