Different W4's

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      I was amazed that I never saw the difference between the different
      W-4's..mine has a solid dark grey face, with no silver banding. Sure stands
      out when placed amid my B's....guess now I have to find a silver outlined
      model....just to be model correct.

      Better yet...anyone have a broken W-4 with the silver outlined face? Maybe
      we could strike a deal!

      Does this spending of money never end???? LOL!

      Joe Wolfe
      WA6RK
      Reno, Nevada