looking for Drake users nets ...

  • arsnf7z
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I've been having way too much fun of late, buying and refurbishing Drake
      equipment. are there any dedicated "Drake users" nets where other
      afficionados of fine electronic equipment get together and chit-chat?
      just casual on-the-air banter about equipment of that era. Drake,
      Collins, Hallicrafters, National? it's been great to see many of these
      old rigs, rigs from my own beginnings, now falling into favour once
      again.
      NF7Z, daniel

    • arsnf7z
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010