Re: [DrakeRadio] WTB W-4 Watt Meter

  • Big Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Can't say I didn't try. Wasn't aware you knew Ron. He's been a friend of mine for over 30 years or so. We are all part of the Pupule group that used to meet on 7288 for many years. I left CA in '99 and sort of lost track. Conditions just aren't that good on 40 from Arkansas to California. I think I've made contact less than a dozen times.

      Happy New Year

      Mike-K5VSE
      Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Div
      SBE, Watsonville, CA Retired Fire Chief
      USS Point Defiance LSD 31, USS Okanogan APA 220
      http://sjsharks.tripod.com/index.html
      All email scanned with Norton 2010
      In God We Trust
      "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS"