Looking for SPR-4 Power Cable

  • wb5kye100
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hi..
      I am helping a friend track down either a cable for the Drake SPR-4 or a source for the mating connector to build his own. Does anyone have a spare or know where I may find what I am looking for?

      I've placed a picture of the receptacle on the back panel of the SPR-4 in the *FILES* section under WB5KYE. Any help that you can offer would be appreciated.

      Thanks
      Jim
    • Hans-Joachim Empel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
        Hello Jim ,
        i have four SPR-4 and if you want , i can give a powercable.
        i modified all my SPR-4s for 12VDC , then the warming up is o.k.
        Regards from Germany
        Joachim
        DL2388RB

        > I am helping a friend track down either a cable for the Drake SPR-4 or a
        > source for the mating connector to build his own. Does anyone have a
        > spare or know where I may find what I am looking for?
        >
        > I've placed a picture of the receptacle on the back panel of the SPR-4 in
        > the *FILES* section under WB5KYE. Any help that you can offer would be
        > appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Jim

      • Jim Flanagan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2009
          Joachim..
          That would be great! How much for shipping?
          Please email me off list and we can set something up.
          Thank you very much..
          Jim
          WB5KYE