FS: Unique Drake Service Information

  • Garey Barrell
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2006
      Unique supplemental service information CDs available for the Drake B
      and C Lines and the 2-B receiver.

      These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were included
      with the equipment when new.

      While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs, what
      they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under chassis
      and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
      keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere and
      really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of these
      pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
      <www.k4oah.com>.

      --
      73, Garey - K4OAH
      Atlanta

            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 13, 2008
              Thanks Garey for the time and effort that you have put into this, and for making it available for us.
              Don
              ad7ll

              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 15, 2008
                --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, Garey Barrell <k4oah@...> wrote:

                > Unique supplemental service information CDs available for the Drake
                >Hi Garey
                Every time I try that link I am told the page cannot be found so
                haven't been able to look up the purchase details. Is it temporarily
                off line?

                Vic

                TR-4, TR-4C, B and C Lines and the 2-B receiver.

                > These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were
                included
                > with the equipment when new.
                >
                > While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs,
                what
                > they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under
                chassis
                > and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
                > keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere
                and
                > really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of
                these
                > pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
                > <www.k4oah.com>.
                >
                > --
                > 73, Garey - K4OAH
                > Glen Allen, VA

              • Garey Barrell
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 15, 2008
                  Vic -

                  I don't know why you are having a problem... I just tried it and came
                  right up. So far as I know its been working all along.

                  <www.k4oah.com>

                  73, Garey - K4OAH
                  Glen Allen, VA

                  Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
                  <www.k4oah.com>

                  Victor Waddington wrote:
                  > --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, Garey Barrell <k4oah@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >> Unique supplemental service information CDs available for the Drake
                  >> Hi Garey
                  >>
                  > Every time I try that link I am told the page cannot be found so
                  > haven't been able to look up the purchase details. Is it temporarily
                  > off line?
                  >
                  > Vic
                  >

                  > TR-4, TR-4C, B and C Lines and the 2-B receiver.
                  >
                  >> These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were
                  >>
                  > included
                  >
                  >> with the equipment when new.
                  >>
                  >> While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs,
                  >>
                  > what
                  >
                  >> they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under
                  >>
                  > chassis
                  >
                  >> and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
                  >> keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere
                  >>
                  > and
                  >
                  >> really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of
                  >>
                  > these
                  >
                  >> pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
                  >> <www.k4oah.com>.
                  >>
                  >> --
                  >> 73, Garey - K4OAH
                  >> Glen Allen, VA