File - Bi-Weekly Statement

  • DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 279 , Dec 1, 2008
      All group memebers are welcome to post here on this message board, so for those that have questions please don't be shy and for those that have answers, please feel free to give advice to others (what you put into this group you will get back so participate if you have a chance). Although we would like to focus on Drake Radio subject matter any Ham Radio subject matter is allowed. This includes any QST's of events or hamfests, especially if Drake radios are included

      For those of you that have not introduced yourself we welcome you to do so and please feel free to upload your station pictures to the photos section of our groups home page, as well as links to Drake information or your homepage.
      Thanks to all members for your particapation.

      Don
      KE7FFM
    • DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Message 279 of 279 , May 24
        All group members are welcome to post on this message board, so for those that have questions please don't be shy and for those that have answers, please feel free to give advice to others. No one is 'keeping score' (I hope!)

        PLEASE use the 'Reply All' function of your e-mail client so replies are posted to the list. A 'Reply' to the original poster ONLY, deprives the rest from seeing an answer, AND greatly diminishes the value of the List archives.

        For those of you that have not introduced yourself we welcome you to do so and please feel free to upload your station pictures to the photos section of our group's home page, as well as links to Drake information or your homepage.

        Just a word of advice for R-7 / TR-7 owners 'with a problem'. I estimate that 90% of 'failures' in these units are caused by minor oxidation of a switch, the card and/or cable connectors. Whether it's a problem that just shows up at turn-on, -OR-, after the unit has been unused for a while, DeoxIT'ing switches and just re-seating cards and connectors will often get it going again. If not, you know where we are!

        73, Garey - K4OAH