Re: [DrakeRadio] Re: FS: Unique Drake Service Information

  • Garey Barrell
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 1, 2006
      Mike -

      No plans for the SPR-4. I've never owned one. Perhaps if I come
      across a good one at a hamfest.......

      Currently I'm working on the TR-4, and if I ever finish that one I may
      retire!! :-)

      73, Garey - K4OAH
      Atlanta

      Drake 2-B, 4-B & C-Line Service CDs
      <www.k4oah.com>

      mikemaghakian wrote:
      > do you plan to make one for the SPR-4 ?
      >

      > --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, Garey Barrell <k4oah@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Unique service information CDs available for the Drake B and C
      >>
      > Lines and
      >
      >> the 2-B receiver.
      >>
      >> These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were
      >>
      > included
      >
      >> with the equipment when new.
      >>
      >> While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs,
      >>
      > what
      >
      >> they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under
      >>
      > chassis
      >
      >> and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
      >> keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere
      >>
      > and
      >
      >> really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of
      >>
      > these
      >
      >> pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
      >> <www.k4oah.com>.
      >>
      >> --
      >> 73, Garey - K4OAH
      >> Atlanta
      >>

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Garey Barrell

                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 13 1:24 PM
                  Thanks Garey for the time and effort that you have put into this, and for making it available for us.
                  Don
                  ad7ll

                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 15 1:25 AM
                    --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, Garey Barrell <k4oah@...> wrote:

                    > Unique supplemental service information CDs available for the Drake
                    >Hi Garey
                    Every time I try that link I am told the page cannot be found so
                    haven't been able to look up the purchase details. Is it temporarily
                    off line?

                    Vic

                    TR-4, TR-4C, B and C Lines and the 2-B receiver.

                    > These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were
                    included
                    > with the equipment when new.
                    >
                    > While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs,
                    what
                    > they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under
                    chassis
                    > and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
                    > keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere
                    and
                    > really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of
                    these
                    > pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
                    > <www.k4oah.com>.
                    >
                    > --
                    > 73, Garey - K4OAH
                    > Glen Allen, VA

                  • Garey Barrell
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 15 6:19 AM
                      Vic -

                      I don't know why you are having a problem... I just tried it and came
                      right up. So far as I know its been working all along.

                      <www.k4oah.com>

                      73, Garey - K4OAH
                      Glen Allen, VA

                      Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
                      <www.k4oah.com>

                      Victor Waddington wrote:
                      > --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, Garey Barrell <k4oah@...> wrote:
                      >
                      >> Unique supplemental service information CDs available for the Drake
                      >> Hi Garey
                      >>
                      > Every time I try that link I am told the page cannot be found so
                      > haven't been able to look up the purchase details. Is it temporarily
                      > off line?
                      >
                      > Vic
                      >

                      > TR-4, TR-4C, B and C Lines and the 2-B receiver.
                      >
                      >> These CDs are NOT just scans of the original manuals that were
                      >>
                      > included
                      >
                      >> with the equipment when new.
                      >>
                      >> While high resolution scans of the original manuals ARE on the CDs,
                      >>
                      > what
                      >
                      >> they really offer is high resolution color photos of the under
                      >>
                      > chassis
                      >
                      >> and individual PC boards of each unit with all parts identified and
                      >> keyed to a parts list. This information is not available elsewhere
                      >>
                      > and
                      >
                      >> really makes a difference in servicing these units. Samples of
                      >>
                      > these
                      >
                      >> pages (at reduced resolution) and purchase information are at
                      >> <www.k4oah.com>.
                      >>
                      >> --
                      >> 73, Garey - K4OAH
                      >> Glen Allen, VA