Re: Slightly off-topic: Heathkit keyer power plug - Solved!

  • oh6nt
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hello again. Thanks to all for answers. I've managed to find a suitable cord from a gadget delivered with an US cord, which is a snug fit, so the keyer actually works now. The plug is not the original, but the original would be hard to find.

      Someone warned that the unit ia wired for 115 Vac, but that is changeable by a jumper on the PCB. And, since somebody has nicked the original transformer, the new one (found in a PC speaker system) works just fine on 230 Vac. Fortunately it had same mech specs that the original...

      Hava a good time with your Green Lines and Drakes!
      It's good to be green - Get a Heathkit!! :-)

      OH6NT / Thomas