For sale Drake 2B

  • amfone20000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21 5:32 AM
      Drake 2B , cabinet needs painting. White dial face very good. VFO dial has wrong knob and is bent but can be fixed, just straighten. Receives but only on 75/80 meters , no drift nor hum(caps changed-ed) but not interested in working on this. Actually I think it just needs an alignment and the right crystals, 40 is missing.

      This is an easy fix really. $95.00,offer or trade from 48626.

      73
      Tim
    • jnminni@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21 11:03 AM
        --- In DrakeRadio@yahoogroups.com, "amfone20000" wrote:

        > Drake 2B , cabinet needs painting. White dial face very good. VFO dial has wrong knob and is bent but can be fixed, just straighten. Receives but only on 75/80 meters , no drift nor hum(caps changed-ed) but not interested in working on this. Actually I think it just needs an alignment and the right crystals, 40 is missing.
        >
        > This is an easy fix really. $95.00,offer or trade from 48626.
        >
        > 73
        > Tim

        I'm interested in this radio. How is the front panel? Also, I'm close enough to come and pick it up. (Near Lansing.)
        -John Minnich
      • amfone
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21 1:45 PM
            John