RE: [Dragonflylist] Re: Encoders

  • Aurigema, Andrew N
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
      I used that one too. The manual was very good and has all the pinouts you
      will ever need.

      Drew

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
        Dragoneans,
        Sometimes when a question is posted the response is thin...hence we
        posted the question on three canard groups...I'm pleased to report
        the responses were quite honestly overwhelming...both public and
        private e-mails...sincere thank-you to all who responded.All
        questions were anticipated and intuitively answered.The
        expression "We've all been in the same boat" comes to mind.One item
        identified was transponder antenna woes....check URL link for TPX
        antenna building,wiring and tuning plans.

        CE in Sunny Southern Saskatchewan

        http://www.seqair.com/skunkworks/Antennas/TpxAntProbs/TpxAntProbs.html