RE: [Dragonflylist] Reg Clark & a 4th DF at Oshkosh?

  • Spud Spornitz
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
      Reg Clarke wrote:
      Hello;Spud

      I hope everthing is okay ,I heard you had to take yourwife to the hospital.I
      didn,t make it to Oshkosh it,s nice to see there was three Dragonflys there.
      My address is airryder@... my last name has an e (clarke)

      Best regards Reg Clarke

      Hi Reg,
      My was Kris was schedule to come to Oshkosh this year but with a lower
      stomach problem which inflamed arthritis in the her hips as she was walking
      like a "Drunken Wobbling Webalo" and she wouldn't of made it a 1/4 of mile.
      I came early to Oshkosh Tuesday night then since she wasn't coming. It got a
      little worse so I came home Friday to get her to go back to the doctor (not
      the hospital) and help her get around. No, the stubborn woman would not go
      to the doctor! Never marry a Nurse! She seems to be getting better!

      This coming year we need to work on the EAA to get us a designated row that
      we can count on being in so we don't get spread all over hell again. It was
      tough as we had no common meeting spot.

      Regards, Spud

    • Paul Zimmermann
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
        Spud

        Sorry to hear your wife was sick, I hope she is ok! I didn't get to go to
        Oshkosh like I planned. I took the week off and worked on my airplane. I
        can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

        Paul Zimmermann

        Paul Zimmermann
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2002
          > can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
          >
          > Paul Zimmermann

          Dear Paul... you are so lucky. The light at the end of the tunnell is an
          exciting time - unless you're from NY city. They are very depressed
          people there because for them the light at the end of the tunnell is New
          Jersy.

          Another Paul