RE: [Dragonflylist] Acronyms or something

  • Aurigema, Andrew N
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2002
      I would propose to add IAW : in accordance with

      The NASA standard handbook of Abbreviations and acronyms is 200 pages
      But my personal favorite has to be the building where I work : Booster
      Assembly & Refurbishment Facility : BARF

      Drew in sunny Fl.

      For those of us that have trouble decoding the Acronyms:
      http://atc.utmb.edu/abbreviations.htm
      Regards,
      Don
      AZ