RE: [Dragonflylist] Re: pilots operating handbook

  • Spud Spornitz
    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hi Owen, Les,
      We're getting him hooked up with Bruce Dixon and Wayne Ulvestad out of So.
      Dakota. Bruce is very low solo time (if not none yet) in his DF. I also
      highly recommended Wayne as he has given quite a bit of training stick time
      and has a Mark I to boot. I'm going to try to go over Manhattan in the next
      few weeks to help Les give it the once over.

      Reagrds, Spud Spornitz
      Message 58 of 58 , Apr 29 7:49 PM
        NO, do not try to fly any canard aircraft without some dual time in
        same type, anyone can get airborn.

        Ryan