Re: Digest Number 420

  • pat_panzera
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In Dragonflylist@y..., Don Stewart <siinc@g...> wrote:
      > Wayne Ulvested, Volga SD, showed off his Jabiru powered DF at
      Ottawa.

      ...and here's some photos:

      Pat
    • John P Moyle
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
        Patrick,
        This link didn't lead anywhere!! Could you check it out and send
        me a
        correct address?? Happy new year, dude. Disney was cool, you gotta see
        the aviation area called "Condor Flats", and experience the "Soaring over

        California" ride. Awesome!!
        John

        On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 19:16:51 -0000 "pat_panzera" <panzera@...>
        writes:
        > --- In Dragonflylist@y..., Don Stewart <siinc@g...> wrote:
        > > Wayne Ulvested, Volga SD, showed off his Jabiru powered DF at
        > Ottawa.
        >
        > ...and here's some photos:
        >
        > Pat

      • Patrick Panzera
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
          John P Moyle wrote:

          > Patrick,
          > This link didn't lead anywhere!! Could you check it out and send
          > me a
          > correct address??

          Ok, lets shorten it up a bit to:

          From there, click on the "Photos" section.

          If that don't work, go to yahoogroups.com however you would
          normally go there, and muttle your way to the Dragonflylist
          area and find the photo section.

          > Happy new year, dude.

          Same backatcha!

          > Disney was cool, you gotta see
          > the aviation area called "Condor Flats", and experience the "Soaring over
          > California" ride. Awesome!!

          Naa... we just need to get you up over the REAL California. :)

          Pat
        • John P Moyle
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2002
            On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 14:33:58 -0800 Patrick Panzera
            <panzera@...> writes:

            > Naa... we just need to get you up over the REAL California. :)

            That'll work , too !!

            John