MKII steel gear leg plans

  • Patrick Panzera
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
      I'm giving the gear leg plans out for free.
      https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B72PUuVF3Y6ITE03TGsteFJnLTg

      If you'd like a full size (36" x 24") print, PayPal $5 to
      panzera@...
      to cover printing and mailing costs to a US address.

      Patrick Panzera
    • Guy Bowen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
        They looks just like the ones I have out in the garage! (Jon Crawford's old project).

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
          Yeah, Jon was one of the first to build from those drawings.

          On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Guy Bowen <yyz_ttr@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > They looks just like the ones I have out in the garage! (Jon Crawford's
          > old project).

        • Guy Bowen
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2012
            The powdercoat came out nice on the fork section. He did a good job from what I can tell. Soon I'll be pulling the canard down from the ceiling and setting it all down on those legs to test the rudder pedal configuration.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
              I’ve had these plans for a few years now, but am confused about the mounts in the canard. Saw some diagrams a while back but cound not figure out how to insert the legs into the mounts. Anybody got any plans for the in-canard mounts?