Re: [Dragonflylist] Improved Project Map. . .

  • dan@quickheads.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 6:07 AM
      DragonFly-ers,
      I will post Dragonfly articles in the QBA newsletter
      as well. Videos, Photos, Construction, SAFETY, and flying articles are
      especially welcome.

      All contributors will receive a FREE membership
      in QBA, and your submissions are as simple as sending me an e-mail with
      or without attachments!

      You can see the last few newsletters in the
      online archive for FREE as well: http://www.quickheads.com/q-talk-index
      [1]

      QBA members have access to the last 10 years of newsletters. I
      appreciate any support you provide, and I hope to get our groups
      together and sharing information. (In a place that will show up in
      Google search results!) :-)

      Pat, I trust this answers your question?
      Please let me know.

      Warm regards,
      Dan Yager
      QBA
      Editor
      www.quickheads.com [2]

      On 31.01.2012 17:54, Patrick Panzera
      wrote:

      > Why is this being posted to the Dragonfly list?

      Links:
      ------
      [1] http://www.quickheads.com/q-talk-index
      [2]