Re: [Dragonflylist] Re: super fill

  • RICK DYER
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I would suggest using micro ballons and whatever epoxy you have been using for
      laminates, since there will be no issues of compatability.  I have used West
      system by the 55 gallon drum along with Ezpoxy, Saf T poxy and they all have a
      notacable diffrence to them, most will stick to each other but every once in
      awhile I have run across laminates that certain epoxies will not stick to.  They
      have been rare instances granted, but they don't always come out at once, I
      would hate for anybody to fill, sand and then watch their hard work peel up.

      As far as sanding goes I made two board sanders 3" x 11" they use 1/3 of a sheet
      - I made the boards out of 1/8" phonolic - but aluminum would work well too.
      Cold basement, middle of winter, shorts and a tee shirt - welcome to my
      Dragonfly work out - absolutely gauranteed to improve your climb performance!!

      Rick Dyer
      N58WH