West Coast Spring Filing

  • Patrick Panzera
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      Not to compete with the Spring Fling, but for those who can't make it and
      are close to the left coast, I'd like to invite you to a free pancake
      breakfast on Saturday, March 15, in central California.

      Our EAA chapter and some of the weekend inhabitants of Hanford Muni (HJO)
      put on a breakfast 2-3 times a year, this one coincides with International
      Learn to Fly day so we'll be having a fun day of flying, friends and family
      on May 15th. The day will kick off with a FREE pancake breakfast and will
      roll into Young Eagles AND old eagles too!

      My hangar is next to the hangar where the food will be served so we'll have
      an open house; a place to hang out and talk engines, planes, cars, grand
      kids, dogs, etc. Driving in? Bring the kids and their bicycles! Saturday's
      at HJO have become a family event anyhow. The 15th will be no different
      except we are opening it up to everyone.

      Hanford Muni (HJO) is located almost in the middle of California. It's 200
      miles from Los Angels, Sacramento and San Francisco.
      Click here then zoom out to see where it is.
      http://tinyurl.com/Free-Pancake-Breakfast
      The aerial photos were shot in the winter or early fall.
      Everything's green now.

      The weather here has been and should be superb for the event. Hopefully
      it'll make up for the bad weather we had at Jean. :(

      There's no reason this can't be an impromptu Tandem Wing Gathering. You can
      check out the three Dragonflys I have in my hangar.
      ...maybe even take one home. :)

      Pat
    • frequent flyer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2010
        Hey Pat, It's May 15. Check your message. Not March.  LOL  Jack

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010

          > Hey Pat, It's May 15. Check your message. Not March.  LOL  Jack

          What do you expect? I didn't even spell fling right in the subject line.
          I guess it's time for new glasses? Know a good optometrist? :)

          Pat