Need a&p to perform annual inspection

  • iamdwl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 1:36 PM
      Is there anybody near Owensboro, Kentucky who can perform an annual inspection on my Dragonfly MKII?

      Thanks everyone.

      David
      N7532U
    • iamdwl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 1:43 PM
        I'm not sure that this message got posted the first time, so I'm trying to send it out again.

        I need to get the annual inspection performed on my Dragonfly MKII. If there is anyone near Owensboro, KY 42301 who can help get this done, I would like to hear from you.

        Thanks,

        David Lamar
        N7532U
      • d_doerhoff
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 2:59 PM
          David,
          Go to www.landings.com
          Click on "databases" located underneath the nameplate at the top of the page
          ...then click on "a&p"
          I filled in Owensboro, Ky in the boxes, checked the boxes "airframe" and "powerplant", then submitted.
          There were too many listings, or I'd c/p for you here.
          I hope this helps you.

          Are you located at OWB? I've driven by there several times, but never flew into it.

          I'd like to extend an invitation to you (and everyone else) for our annual fly-in...at Tompkinsville-Monroe County (TZV)
          Saturday, JUNE 5th...
          fly 130 degrees for 95 nm
          sausage/pancake breakfast (last year it was free for PIC's, and I think that's the case again this year)
          About 11:00 they'll start serving our style of BBQ...Ky has 3 styles, Owensboro, Louisville, and Monroe County. I've never found any other like it!!

          Take care,
          Darrell
          Mk1 N115DP at sunny TZV