Re: [Dragonflylist] Re: 236 - Vne 200 = ??

  • Jean-François Goudard
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hello Patrick,
      There is a real controversy about the rate not to exceed our DGY. I would say to NEVER exceed. And you are right to insist on the advice of the designer of our machines specified. VNE 200 mph, that's all. Beyond the VNE each has its own risk. Let us therefore reasonable for all that pleasure be shared. And I do not believe that some "daredevils" want their wings to stay behind and continue to fly with the fuseage alone ....... To fly, we must fly safe. A good driver is a driver who knows life back toward his own and those they love.
      Happy flying to all.
      Warm regards.
      Jean-François

      From: Jim P <logistics_engineering@...>
      Subject: [Dragonflylist] Re: 236 - Vne 200 = ??
      To: Dragonflylist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 2:32 PM

      Patrick,

      Oh and I forgot Bob Malachek who routinely flew and raced his pumped up Q200 well over 200 mph on a regular basis. It's doccumented as well.

      Jim Patillo :)

    • oneskydog@aol.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 3, 2010
        High Flier,
        You are the only person that can do it, instructions at bottom of message.

        Good Day

        In a message dated 2/2/2010 6:16:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
        highflier30528@... writes:

        Please take highflier30528@... off this list.