Uploading photos

  • one1skydog
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Jeff,

      I was thinking about uploading a bunch of photos of the rebuilding of my old plane N-157JG do you have to edit them to a particular size before uploading or is it done automaticly by yahoo?

      Regards,

      Charlie Johnson
      a.k.a. One Sky Dog

      Building N-187CD Corvair powered
    • Letempt, Jeffrey A CIV USA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Charlie,

        I went up the group site to verify the process (I have not uploaded any
        photos in a while) and found that the photo server is currently
        unavailable. I think when you upload the photos it gives you the option
        to keep the photos in their original size or to reduce the size. If it
        doesn't give you this option, it would be best to resize them before
        uploading.

        Thanks for sharing!!