DRAGON FLY FOR SALE

  • Roy and Karen Meadows
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi, I'm from Michigan and have a Dragon Fly for sale. It was built in 1985
      and has had the 1835 VW engine overhauled recently (0 hours). Asking $6,500

      Please call or email if interested. (248) 867-3658

    • Mark Beres
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
        Please send pictures. Is it currently airworthy?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
          It is not air worthy at this point. It still needs the magneto set and the
          starter motor installed. Also one of the brakes need to be attached after
          the brake pads had been replaced.

          <roymeadows@... <mailto:roymeadows%40att.net> > wrote:

          > Hi, I'm from Michigan and have a Dragon Fly for sale. It was built
          > in 1985
          > and has had the 1835 VW engine overhauled recently (0 hours). Asking
          > $6,500
          >
          > Please call or email if interested. (248) 867-3658

          06:52:00

        • Roy and Karen Meadows
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
            Hi Mark, I received this email back but there was nothing on it. Did you get
            the photos?

            From: Dragonflylist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Dragonflylist%40yahoogroups.com>