Foam...

  • sembach99
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      What kind of foam is used on this aircraft?
    • Letempt, Jeffrey A CIV USA
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
        Polystyrene for the wings and polyurathane for the fuselage.

        Jeff

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
          Clark ureathane 1/2" sheets mostly 4 lb/cu ft but some 8 lb/cu ft, and Dow
          styrofoam flotation billets 7" X 14" X 96" I think is the size.

          Clark foam is no longer available, I think Last-a-foam is the substitute.

          Regards,

          Charlie

          In a message dated 11/1/2008 3:57:13 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
          sembach99@... writes:

          What kind of foam is used on this aircraft?

          **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
          5 Travel Deals!