Re: Rocky Mountain Tandem Wing Fly-in

  • Paul Spackman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Well, it is moot now but the fly-in was planned for next weekend here
      in Casper, WY. The next fly-in planned as far as I know for the
      Dragonflies and Quickie's will be in KS it is the main event for these
      airplanes. Check out last years website at
      http://www.tandemwing.com/fodfly-in.htm
      I am not sure that Spud has finalised the dates for this year. Spud,
      if you are on the list how about an update?

      Paul