looking to buy a mkI project in california

  • Ricky DeWalt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      like the title says...
    • Ricky DeWalt
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        --- In Dragonflylist@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky DeWalt" <the4ork@...> wrote:

        > like the title says...

        please email me at fast86gti@...
      • jason percell
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
          i have a mark1 project that you will love.........jason

          Ricky DeWalt <the4ork@...> wrote: like the title says...

        • Charles Howe
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
            I am buying a MK-1 from Jeff L., but thanks just the same.
            i have a mark1 project that you will love.........jason

            Ricky DeWalt <the4ork@...<mailto:the4ork@...>> wrote: like the title says...

          • Kingman Army Airfield Museum
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2008
              We have a Dragon Fly Mark lll with a Mazda MD engine. FAA N86X. It can only be sold for parts. I do not Know if it ever flew.
              It can be seen at Kingman Arizona Airport. Call Bruce Mitchell (Kingman Army Airfield Museum President) at 928 753-5622 for additional info.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2008
                Is the Mazda MD engine a rotary?
                We have a Dragon Fly Mark lll with a Mazda MD engine. FAA N86X. It can only be sold for parts. I do not Know if it ever flew.
                It can be seen at Kingman Arizona Airport. Call Bruce Mitchell (Kingman Army Airfield Museum President) at 928 753-5622 for additional info.

                i have a mark1 project that you will love.........jason

                Ricky DeWalt <the4ork@...<mailto:the4ork%40yahoo.com>> wrote: like the title says...

              • Kingman Army Airfield Museum
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 2008
                  yes.