Triple Tree Fly-In

  • gregbruns@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I had a wonderful weekend at the Fly-In at Triple Tree (SC00)! We had over 200 planes, and without hardly any advertising.
      I hope y'all can make it next year (3rd week in Sept).

      Greg Bruns
      N43TD
    • Gregory Bruns
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2008
        At least 2 Dragonflys will be at Triple Tree. It is 8-12 October.
        We are expecting 400-600 planes. Go to www.tripletreeflyin.com for
        more info. Please look me up, or Chuck Ufkes.

        We both went to Nebraska for Field of Dreams and had a good time and
        met a lot of new and interesting people. There were 3 Dragonflys there
        before any Quickies showed up.

        Who says Dragonflys are not cross country planes.

        Greg Bruns
        N43TD