What happened to Toms_Dragonfly Yahoo Group?

  • chrishazlitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      No activity there in a very long time, anyone know what happened to
      that group?
    • oneskydog@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        In a message dated 8/1/2006 2:45:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
        chrishazlitt@... writes:

        No activity there in a very long time, anyone know what happened to
        that group?

        Tom got a big job and will not be able to work on his Dragonfly for a year
        or two.

        Regards,

        One Sky Dog

      • chrishazlitt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
          I tried to post to his group but after two weeks the messages auto-
          reject!

          I see that new members are still joining it. Thanks

          Chris